Sunday, September 11, 2011

A week in Photos: Days 6-10

Day 6: Childhood Memory


 Remember fudgsicles? Sooo good! They were always a special treat. I found since becoming a grown up that I still have a tendency to buy a few things at the grocery store that are considered "kid food". It just makes me feel happy to eat these things and remember the good ole days.


Day 7: Something New



New scarf from World Market, freaking love that place...

Day 8: Technology



From a show at the R&R Hotel.

Day 9: Faceless Self Portrait



Day 10: Something I Made



We spent Saturday running errands in Arlington and stopped by the only local Chili's to enjoy an nostalgic lunch. It's crazy how you step into that restaurant and feel like you've gone through a space and time portal. I literally felt like I had stepped into the Chili's on University in Fort Worth, like if I walked outside it would be Texas in 2002. Our lunch was made complete with a chance to color a pepper for the wall - this is the best I could come up with.

-M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment