Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Heart Muppets

I <3 the Muppets.

It's time to play the music, It's time to light the lights, It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

Ever since my family used to watch the Muppet Show together I was hooked. They are so cute and funny and they sing fun songs...

Because of my affinity for Muppets, it has become a Christmas tradition to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol which my family owns on both VHS and DVD. Watching that movie is one of the first things we do when we all get together for Christmas. We know all of the words to all of the songs (and most of the other words too: Light the lamp, not the rat!)

That is why I am super excited about this next Muppet movie featuring Amy Adams and Jason Segal. Call me lame but just take a moment to watch the trailer and you'll see the magical magnestism that is the Muppets:

No comments:

Post a Comment