Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The start of something new...

This isn't the first time I've started a blog, but it is the first time I've taken it seriously.

After getting some wisdom from this guy (who writes this) I feel like I'm finally equipped to take this on.

So Welcome everyone (or no one, we'll see how it goes) to A musing M.E. Please allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Mary Elizabeth, and yes I go by the WHOLE thing ;) This is me:


This is my husband Z:


And this is Milo!



We live happily in Washington, D.C. I work in PR, and Z works as a teacher.

Some stuff I like includes frozen yogurt, purple, eating out, movies at home, Church of the Advent, Two Amy's pizza, skiing, cities, dresses, casual Friday, Swaziland, giraffes, baked potatoes, my family, old houses, and new shoes.

what do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment